Register for free to see facility contact info.
How It Works
Licensed child care facilities can now offer recurring hourly, daily, weekly care, or drop-in care. Search by city, register with daycares, book on-demand spots, or get invoiced for recurring care.
The Daycare Owl Difference
Child care that meets the needs of parents
- See child care openings in real-time
- Select recurring hourly, daily, weekly care, or on-demand care.
- Book online, and save, daycares have the lowest hourly rates.
- Payment protection
- Pay by credit card, debit, bank transfer, cash or check.
Business & marketing tools for facilities
- Marketing, booking, invoicing, ratio management tool for licensed child care providers.
- Automated receipts and year end reporting for parents.
- Earn more with add-on services like date-nights and more.
- 100% Free for licensed child care providers
Opportunity and equality for all
- An early childhood education is a privilege.
- Our mission, more children in early childhood education.
- Daycare Owl charges no fees of its own, Stripe fees are paid by parents. No fees paid on cash and check transaction*.
- Hourly child care at daycares is lower than minimum wage.
Most parents don’t need full-time child care.
Daycare Owl allows daycares to split their recurring weekly spots into recurring daily and hourly Care. As a result, parents can save thousands on child care annually. Hourly rates at child care facility are well below minimum wage.
What are the different forms of licensed child care?
Daycare Owl works with licensed childcare providers, who are fingerprinted, background checked and verified. Licensed child care includes home based daycares, centers, and more. Licensed childcare facilities have strict policies that are mandated by their state.
See the current Covid-19 restrictions for licensed facilities in your state:
State Group Size and Ratio Policy Changes during COVID-19
Subscribe to our newsletter!